Here’s how we can help:
- Improve internal financial reporting.
- Offer management reporting, developing and tracking key performance indicators.
- Communicate information to the board of directors and committee.
- Assist the Executive Director in understanding the financials.
- Implement best practices for efficient and well-controlled accounting department.
- Provide a strong financial acumen to your existing staff/management team.
- Analyze all parts of the organization to help make better decisions and improve processes.
Financial oversight is managing and overseeing your organization’s financial processes and regulatory requirements. Our team has experience in multiple industries implementing internal controls to reduce the chance of misspending, mismanaging or misappropriating your not-for-profit’s funds. We will ensure all financial regulatory filings are completed on time. Let our experts focus on your accounting needs while providing you more time to focus on other priorities.
Assessing the risks with the professionals at Perspective will ensure that you have a broader perspective of potential situations that could impact the day-to-day operations of your organization. Our team will determine ways to help protect your assets and provide you with the information required to make informed decisions. Our team works with your staff to ensure that all policies, systems are dependable and actionable.
Financing and Cash Flow
Managing your financing and cash flow processes will allow for budget growth for things like renovations and expansions, staff training and enhancement to programs and services you offer. Give your organization the confidence that you are in a position to make these changes while meeting your current operational goals.
Capital Project Funding
The experts at Perspective can support any capital campaign funding project you are involved in. With our strong financial team, we can manage the various ins and outs of your project. The financial complexity of these campaigns vary in many ways requiring skillful collection, tracking and reporting to meet the various stakeholders’ requirements.
Is your organization able to quickly and appropriately handle an emergency situation? In the 21st-century, a crisis can be many things ranging from a natural disaster to a tweet sent out in poor taste. With a methodical and calm approach, we will identify options and assist the organization in implementing all of the necessary changes.