Ziyad Sidawi, CPA, CMADirector of Finance
Ziyad, a 2016 CPA graduate, had various accounting roles with State Street Canada and X20 Media prior to joining Part Time CFO Services. Currently, he is working with multiple clients including The Canadian Canoe Museum where he assists with the new capital campaign. Ziyad understands the importance of meeting client deadlines and exceeding their expectations. He brings a passion for results and a work ethic second to none.
A Bachelor of Commerce graduate of Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business in 2013, Ziyad relocated to Ontario in 2014.
Amongst his peers and family, Ziyad is known for his exceptional cooking abilities. He also enjoys long distance running, travel, gardening and politics.
- Concordia University John Molson School of Business Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting
- Dawson College, Accounting and Management
- Five Counties Children’s Centre – Board Member
- Cook’s School Day Care – Board member and Treasurer
- “Men Who Cook” – Participant at annual Culinary competition to raise money Northumberland Sunrise Rotary Club