Rob Clark, CPA, CA, ICD.DAssociate
With over 30 years of experience as a CEO, COO, CFO and corporate director, Rob has achieved significant success in driving both sales and bottom line growth. For the past 15 years, Rob was President and CEO of DLF Pickseed, a leader in cool season turfgrass and forage crop seed products. Rob represented North America as a member of the DLF executive management Board, a global business with over $1 billion in revenue.
As a senior executive, Rob’s experience includes family business, corporate governance policy and procedural development, shareholder and management succession planning, strategy/business plan development, mergers and acquisitions and financial restructuring. His leadership principles are grounded in being decisive, setting high ambitions, empowering employees and balancing the need for corporate discipline with the need for entrepreneurial spirit and initiative.
A common thread throughout Rob’s career is his passion and insistence on high standards in financial reporting and analysis, financial planning, internal controls – a condition precedent to building lender and shareholder confidence, and attracting the interest of strategic investors.
Rob is a proud Metis with voyageur ancestral roots. He has enjoyed extensive travel, including walking across Spain (Camino de Santiago) and England (Hadrian’s Wall). Other interests include improving upon a single digit golf handicap, music (guitar) and history.
Rob services our clients in the London, Ontario and surrounding areas.
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Commerce
- Rotman School of Business, Directors Education Program – ICD.D
- Canadian Canoe Museum (Board member and Audit Committee Chair)
- Human Resource Professionals Association of Ontario (Board member and Audit Committee Chair)
- Peterborough Symphony Orchestra (Board member and Audit Committee Chair)
- Grand Theatre London (Board member)
- Peterborough Golf and Country Club (Finance Committee member)