Darryl Goodall, FCPA, FCMAPresident
Darryl Goodall is the founder and President of Perspective Financial Management for NFPs, a new division of Part Time CFO Services LLP (PT CFO). He started PT CFO to meet the needs of family-operated and private businesses, providing them with financial leadership. Over the years, several not-for-profits (NFPs) have reached out requiring the same leadership within their organizations. With a team of experienced advisors and accounting professionals, Perspective focuses on the unique challenges of the non-profit sector. Its clients serve a variety of needs in the community within the health and wellness, education, social services and arts and culture fields.
Darryl’s commitment to this sector is evident in many ways. He is a current board member with Habitat for Humanity Northumberland, Daughters for Life, and Community Training and Development Centre. To support local communities, Darryl and his team created the Employee Community Giving Program, providing annual funding to charities as chosen by each staff member.
Darryl received his BBA from Wilfrid Laurier University and is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA ) association. As an active sports enthusiast, he will often be found at the local soccer pitches and hockey arenas playing the games he loves.
- Wilfrid Laurier University Bachelor of Business Administration
- Community Training and Development – Treasurer/Secretary
- Habitat for Humanity – Treasurer/Secretary
- Daughters for Life – Treasurer/Secretary
- Port Hope Minor Soccer Club – Coach, President and Head Referee
- Cornerstone Family Violence Prevention Centre – Treasurer
- Peterborough’s Innovation Cluster – Advisor for start-ups and entrepreneurs