Atul is a CPA, CA with solid financial, IT, Human Resources and management experience. Throughout his career he has gained knowledge in a variety of sectors including manufacturing, hi-tech and service.
Atul is known for his strong problem solving, planning and leadership skills as well as for being tenacious & goal-oriented. These traits have given him the ability to improve organizational effectiveness, as well as increase revenue & shareholder value. Prior to joining Part Time CFO Services, Atul worked for Dynacast Ltd., Nefab Inc. and Bryston Ltd. in Peterborough. In his previous roles, he was responsible for many aspects of the business including all financial duties as well as IT and HR.
Outside of work, Atul has volunteered with numerous community and charitable organizations.
Atul is currently servicing clients in the Peterborough, Durham and Northumberland regions.
- Queen’s University, Bachelor of Commerce
- Rotarian – 1994 to present –President of the Rotary Club of Peterborough 2012-‘13
- Community Foundation of Greater Peterborough – Board Member & Treasurer – 2015 – 2019
- Peterborough Resource Angels Network (Angel investment in start-up companies) – 2015 – present
- Showplace Peterborough, Chair of Board 1997-99. Oversaw start-up of operations. Board member 1995-99
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre – Board of Governor (Finance & MIS Steering committee) 1993-95
- Peterborough Community Access Centre, Chair (2001) & Board member (1999-2001)
- Fleming College – Foundation-Finance Committee member
- Chamber of Commerce – Board member 2000-02
- United Way – Campaign cabinet member 2006-08, volunteered previously in other areas
- YWCA – Cabinet member of Crossroads women’s shelter capital campaign