Helping not-for-profits thrive.
Gain the expertise, knowledge and advice of professionals who work seamlessly with your existing team.
With attention to the protocols and procedures distinctive to the not-for-profit sector, Perspective provides solutions to issues and opportunities that NFPs and their Executive Directors face every day.
Helping you achieve your goals and being a key member of your team.
Perspective is an alternative solution to your staffing and financial management needs. Gain the expertise, knowledge and advice of outside, unbiased professionals who work seamlessly with your existing team. We can provide you with everything from processing day-to-day transactions to guiding your organization to success.
Perspective understands the unique challenges that NFPs face:
- Accountability to donors, government partners, board of directors and other stakeholders.
- An Executive Director required to be the financial expert, without formal training in finance or accounting.
- Staff members who are overwhelmed with daily operations and have difficulty setting aside time for financial management activities.
“That flow of communication and assistance with the finance committee was perfect...
Being able to flex the time with somebody on a part time basis was really important.”
– Carolyn Hyslop, Canadian Canoe Museum
"You have been very helpful and have made a real difference...
We’re in a better position now as a result of your work.”
– Margaret van Beers, Director KidsInclusive
"Just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful Leah!!!
She has been more helpful than you can imagine!!! She has been so very helpful to our little team!!”
– Madelaine Currelly, CEO The Community Training and Development Centre
"Thanks for all your support for us and for me personally over the last year and a half."
– Amy Terrill, Executive Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of Kawartha Lakes
"Thanks again for the excellent work on the 2020 budget process...
I think last night was a record time for the presentation & approval!”
– Eunice Kirkpatrick, Chief Executive Officer YMCA Northumberland
"Paul has been an asset to our organization during a significant period of change and transition...
He has done a deep dive into our financials, made best practice recommendations… and has identified and started numerous other improvements. He demonstrated solid leadership and was a huge support to me as I started in my new role. His experience and full comprehension of senior leadership provided me with the support that I needed to become grounded in my new role. It has been a wonderful experience working with Paul… I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your services.”
– Karen Fleming, RN, M.Ed., Executive Director, Maltby Centre
"Thank you again to you and your team for all of your expertise, time and insight Darryl."
– Barb Mildon, CEO, Community Care City of Kawartha Lakes